Friday, October 9, 2015

Haggar - Demo (1995)



Artist: Haggar
Release: Demo, 1995
Genre: Epic Heavy / Power Metal
Country: Brazil
Bitrate: 192kbps
?Get it at the Forum
Rip and share by Templarsteel, thanks mate!!

Uploader Notes: Hi Guys !!
In some of my posts, some of you have read me talking about an obscure Brazilian Band called HAGGAR ! It was, by his time, even requested by Westrogoth, and I say here all my apologies as I just have discovered this request now !! So here is this Demo, in an fuckin' EPIC HEAVY METAL Style in the pure Vein of early WARLORD (US) / OMEN (US) / MANOWAR !! I find this demo amazing and still is one of my favourite Demo of all times !!

The most incredible is THAT IT DOES'NT EXIST a single information about this Band on the net !! A guy took the credit on Metal-Archives for having listed in the site, just because I have uploaded this Demo on Thrashmageddon site some years ago ! Even few other guys who had this Demo on tape before had it by myself in a way or another when I was into tape-trading stuff between 1989 - 1996 !!

Here is the story :
In 1995, Jens BĂ–RNER (LONEWOLF's Leader - I was the manager of the Band from 1990 to 1994) lend me this tape to burn it for myself. He himself has exchanged the tape against 1 copy of LONEWOLF's "The Calling" Demo 1993. From the very 1st listening, I was amazed by this EPIC feeling although some low production. There is passion for Heavy Metal in this tape ! Still now, I still remind Jens of this Tape and say "do you remember this amazing Band ?" He told me he lost the original tape in a move .. The only thing I remember is that the cover was in black / white with a Warrior with an Axe in his hand. Probably, the band itself doesn't remember this undiscovered Jewel ... !!

Enjoy Metal Brothers !! I Have tons of RARE and undiscovered Jewels for you. / Templarsteel

1. Warrior's Land
2. Unreal Life
3. Entity Rider

No comments:

Post a Comment