Friday, October 9, 2015

Final Chapter - It Is Written (CD 1991)

Artist: Final Chapter
Release: It Is Written, 1991

Genre: Christian Melodic / Power Metal
Country: USA
Bitrate: 320kbps
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My buddy RonJacMetal comin' up with this jewel and I thought this is a MUST for all of you obscure-metal-digger's!
This is a very curious release, because I didnt know what the correct band name of them was: According to MA, they stated as "THEE FINAL CHAPTRE", the cd cover named as FINAL CHAPTER and the demo cover has FINAL CHAPTRE on it! Hm, anyway, "It Is Written" seems to be their one and only recording and according once again to MA, this one was released on demo tape in a edition of 10.000 (which I can't believe, because I have never seen any copies from this demo and even most of the demo collectors didn't know them) and was also released on cd (my ripp seems to be from this cd) and if the info on MA is correct (less than 100 pressed) this cd is maybe one of the rarest metal releases ever!!! Enjoy it...Cover scans included with the file ;)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Day After Day
2. The Key
3. The Hollowed Hymn
4. Come As You Are
5. All For One
6. Don't Let It Run You Down (Thunder Trilogy Part I)

No comments:

Post a Comment